Over the last 18 years, Clovis Point has invested over $4 Million into capital improvements, not counting the purchase costs of the buildings, into renovating 18 downtown buildings. Here are some interesting aspects and statistics of our projects:
- Over 300 new thermo pane insulated windows installed
- 38 new ADA (American Disability Act) compliant bathrooms
- 43 new high efficiency Heating & Air Conditioning systems, HVAC
- 20 new storefronts, with new glass, doors, and entrances
- Over 14 miles of data and communication cable
One of wonderful aspects of revitalizing these building into occupied spaces is the new downtown based JOBS!!
Over the years, collectively these projects have brought in: 1,174 JOBS!
Unfortunately, during the great recession, we lost over 390 jobs from a consumer ratings call center that had been in the Kenosha National building for over 7 years.
We have found that people love to work downtown! It is a special place where they have the ability to walk to lunch, or along the lakefront, or to do Yoga, dance, personalized training, etc. after work, etc. Or of course, Happy hour!